Please click the below link to download the measure sheet for your truck. For skip bins, please use the same form indicating the measurements A through F on the form. Please email the completed measure sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 1300 553 237
WHAT MEASUREMENTS DO I NEED TO PROVIDE?
The following measurements are required to properly fit the tarping system to you truck's body:
- Outside Width of The Bin (denoted by 'A' on the measure sheet)
- Overall Bin Length (denoted by 'B' on the measure sheet)
- Front to the end of the Tarp (denoted by 'C' on the measure sheet)
- Headboard Height (denoted by 'D' on the measure sheet)
- Hoist Height Above Rail (denoted by 'E' on the measure sheet)
- Distance Between Body and The Cab (denoted by 'F' on the measure sheet)
WHAT TARP MATERIAL AND WATERPROOFING CAN I GET?
We can provide the following options for your tarp:
- 100% PVC
- 95% PVC
- 90% PVC